Missing everyone
Hello everyone,
It's been a good two weeks since CSD 14 ended, but I still feel exhausted and full of memories and processing of the crazy two weeks, a culmination of a year's hard work. I don't know if anyone else is still reading this blog, but I find myself pointing people towards it when they ask me, "what exaclty was that conference you went to?" or, more to the point, "why didn't we see you during the last month of school?". Most recently, I sent my mom a link to the blog- I'm really proud of all of us and achievements and I love having a tangible (well, digital) memento.
If any of the Agents are still plugged into this, I hope you stay connected to SustainUS and the movement. I know that I will stay in touch with some of you on a regular basis, and hopefully with all of you at least sporadically.
All right, I'm going out to the real world again.. but SustainUS rocks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home