SustainUS Agents of Change

SustainUS delegates reflect on their experiences at the United Nations

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Juan Pa is possibly the cutest delegate here at the UN HQ



I mean, just look at his face. He's often got a great smile that make his rosy cheeks stand up. To me, the frustration of working with policymakers in this slow-moving process slips away (at least temporarily) when I look at the sweet face of Juan Pa. He also has a positive attitude, a great sense of humor, and most importantly, a warm and passionate heart. In my mind, Juan Pa's personality and approach to promoting sustainable development speaks out loud the "I believe that we can create the changes we want to see in the world" attitude, and that is the most powerful asset in winning this seemingly difficult battle.

My time here to live and work with Juan Pa has been a special experience for me: I made a great friend and a colleague in continuing to advance the sustainable development agenda, and I now have the best possible shoulders to rely on for years to come.

Juan Pa, I love you and thank you for all your hard work!

- Jin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home